This is an informative report set out in accordance with article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 Code for the protection of personal data for users of the website www.xdevel.it and the associated pages or third level domains.
The informative report is only provided for the above website and not also for other websites not included in the Xdevel portal available to users through a link.
By visiting the abovementioned website, personal data may be processed.
The data controller is Xdevel di Gugliotta M. located in Via Sparagonà n.1, 98028 Santa Teresa di Riva (ME) ITALY.
The data will be processed by the company Xdevel di Gugliotta M. and may be forwarded to other companies which it controls (and/or is associated to).
Type of data which is processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website obtain, during normal usage, certain personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
The personal data relates to internet traffic which, due to its nature, cannot be automatically associated to identified users, but by being processed or associated with data held by third parties, it may allow the identification of users/visitors of the website (e.g. IP addresses).
This type of data is only used for anonymous statistic information relevant to website visits or to check that such website is working correctly.
Such personal data is stored by the company Xdevel di Gugliotta M. only for as long as it is necessary and in any case in accordance with the relevant laws in force.
On our websites, we use “cookies” (temporary files) which will allow faster access to the website. A cookie is a small file, only active for the duration of the single user session, which is transmitted by the website to the computer of the user for a faster identification. The user can delete the cookies at any time by changing the internet options, by doing so, however, this may reduce the availability of certain parts of the website.
The session Cookies used in this website avoid resorting to other computer techniques potentially harmful for the confidentiality of user navigation and do not allow us to gather personal information of users.
Data provided by users
Should customers wish to register on the database of Xdevel di Gugliotta M. , in order to access its services, they must fill in a “form” and give their express consent to the processing of data. Users are not obliged to provide personal details but a failure to do so could prevent them from obtaining the requested service.
Security of information
All the information collected on the website is saved and stored in secure operating environments with access limited only to authorized personnel. The Website is monitored on a regular basis to check for any violation of security, and to ensure that all the collected information is safe from unauthorized viewing.
Xdevel di Gugliotta M. adopts all the security measures required by the relevant laws and regulations, and all the appropriate measures according to the latest modern standards, to ensure and guarantee the confidentiality of personal data of users, and reduce as much as possible, the dangers posed by unauthorized access, by the cancellation, loss or damage of personal data of users.
Article 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 – Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- 1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- 2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- 3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- 4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
To contact us
Requests must be addressed to Xdevel di Gugliotta M. located in Via Sparagonà n.1, 98028 Santa Teresa di Riva (ME) ITALY Tel. +39 0942793988 Fax +39 0942797401.