CasterX is an advanced multi-stream audio encoder. Supports Windows Media, SHOUTcast and Icecast through WMA, MP3, AAC and OGG encoders. It features realtime statistics, live metadata and multiple sources (up to 4 audio devices). Includes XAP LE, a low-latency software DSP and CasterXstats, a plugin to manage audience statistics from different sources.
- Capture audio from line-in, microphone, virtual or physical sound card.
- Encode in MP3, OGG, LC-AAC, HE-AAC v1 and HE-AAC v2.
- Stream to Windows Media, SHOUTcast, SHOUTcast 2 and IceCast
- Get real-time statistics on SHOUTcast and Windows Media
- Stream up to 4 stations at the same time.
- Stream up to 8 different encoders per station.
- Receive and stream metadata along with your stream.
- Add a DSP to the audio stream (Sound Solution XAP LE)
- Get notified by email if silence occurs.
- Auto-fall back to an emergency playlist if silence occurs on the audio device.