Xreport is the module that manages and prints the logs of the station’s aired items. Xreport allows the station to define the standard events that constitute a typical broadcast day, takes care of printing reports on a daily basis (or for a specific period), and permits to edit the report’s layout. Users can also choose to print only the page numbers on A4 size sheets, for notarial authentication (as required by Italian law).
- Lists all the aired items.
- Lists all events that need to appear in the Register of Programs
- Allows the user to manually add or modify the elements that need to appear in the Register of Programs. For example, if Xautomation is not used for a live program (maybe CD players are used, or an external live was performent without connecting to Xautomation), it is possible to manually insert the events that need to appear in the register
- Allows to define standard events that need to always appear in the register at specific times.
- Allows to print the page numbers on A4 size sheets, for notarial authentication (as required by Italian law).
- Allows to print reports on a daily basis, or for a specific period of time.
- Allows to print the register without page numbers and / or the page header.