Live point-to-point audio transmissions
CasterLive Cloud sends and receives professional quality audio through any internet connection, including cellular, WiFi and LAN/WAN connections. The versatility of the software makes it ideal for live broadcasts making it a valid substitute for wired, satellite or streaming radio links. The flow is managed through a web service accessible to multiple users, allowing interaction between multiple operators.
Sending and receiving audio signal
Each instance of CasterLive Cloud can send the incoming signal from any audio device. The other stations can listen to the flow sent by the other connected users with very low latency. The fastest solution to create external live events and remote conferences, even between multiple remote parties, without the need to configure ports on your router.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1, Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- Sound card: Any *, with WDM driver. It is necessary to have multiple inputs and outputs available to allow, in addition to sending and receiving audio, the use of intercom functions between connected operators.
- Network connectivity: Internet connection in order to guarantee excellent transmission quality.
A registered copy of the software can be used on one machine only. The license is not personal and therefore not linked to an individual user, but can be used by different users working on the same workstation. In case of a license purchased for a single station, Xdevel offers a second license free of charge to be used on another machine as a back up. For security reasons, Xdevel strongly recommends installing the second license on a back up workstation. If you want to use the software on more than one workstation, you must purchase additional licenses based on the number of machines on which you want to install and use the software.
The supply of products and services is always accompanied by a high level of technical support. Support services are included in all subscription plans and are provided through ticketing system, email, telephone or through remote desktop sessions.
- Ultra-low latency point-to-point audio streaming
- Simultaneous audio transmission and reception from multiple locations.
- Possibility to set the transmission quality.
- Secondary audio channel for communications between connected operators.
- Dedicated chat for text communications between connected operators.
- No need to open UDP ports in the router.
- Connection to the password protected service.
- Automatic reconnection in case of disconnection.