Multi encoder for live audio streaming
CasterX is a software encoder for streaming audio, which allows you to stream audio from any audio source. It supports connections to SHOUTcast and Icecast servers and supports flow encoding in WMA, MP3 and AAC formats, guaranteeing professional sound quality combined with very high user friendliness thanks to its intuitive interface.
Flow control, metadata and statistics
The main interface allows you to start or stop streaming and view the active encoders, the number of connected users, the maximum peak number of listeners reached and the metadata of the song on the air.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1, Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- Sound card: Any *, with WDM driver and at least one input available
- Network connectivity: A performing and stable internet connection to guarantee excellent
- Encoding SHOUTcast v.1 and v.2, Icecast (MP3, AAC, OGG).
- Display of simultaneous connected users/maximum peak reached.
- Up to 8 encoders for each audio stream.
- Server for metadata reception (from Xautomation or from other director systems, thanks to Xuploader).
- XAP LE, 2-band software audio processor (web-radio version).