Player for commercials splitting on multiple broadcast areas
XmasterSplitter is the application that manages and reproduces up to 24 areas of commercials split from the same workstation. Each commercial area will be reproduced on a dedicated audio output, present on the workstation. A modular solution, adaptable to the needs of radio stations of all sizes. For structured networks, which require a considerable number of splitting directions, to regional broadcasters that split commercials on a smaller number of areas.
Player for individual areas with management of duration differences
The main interface allows you to view all the split areas created, all the time points where splits are expected, the spots loaded on each area and to upload different time slots on the air until the last moment. Any difference in duration between the individual areas at a certain time are managed thanks to the automatic insertion of audio buffers.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1, Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- Sound card: PCIe, with WDM driver and with a number outputs equal to the number of anticipated areas
A registered copy of the software can be used on one machine only. The license is not personal and therefore not linked to an individual user, but can be used by different users working on the same workstation. In case of a license purchased for a single station, Xdevel offers a second license free of charge to be used on another machine as a back up. For security reasons, Xdevel strongly recommends installing the second license on a back up workstation. If you want to use the software on more than one workstation, you must purchase additional licenses based on the number of machines on which you want to install and use the software.
The supply of products and services is always accompanied by a high level of technical support. Support services are included in all subscription plans and are provided through ticketing system, email, telephone or through remote desktop sessions.
- Compatible with Xautomation and Xmanager.
- Supports up to 24 areas of commercials splits.
- Insertion and reproduction of automatic audio buffers to bridge the differences in duration between
- Supports any audio device recognised by Windows.
- Switching by MPX type hardware splitter.
- Switching by sending a signal with contact interface.
- Automatic switching via Xaudiomatrix.