Recording of broadcast video up to 90 days
VideoLog is a logging system that simultaneously records and archives the live video coming from different types of sources (decoder, antenna, satellite), allowing to comply with legal obligations, which require broadcasters to maintain and archive the recording of programs for the 90 days after the date of their broadcast. The software, conceived in the perspective of an integrated radio automation, saves the recordings on file and automatically removes the obsolete video segments, overwriting the new recordings. VideoLog presents a modular multi-channel structure expandable from 1 to more simultaneous recording channels on the same machine, and allows you to choose to start the individual recordings automatically, at the start of the application.
Simultaneous recording of multiple sources
VideoLog can be configured to record from multiple sources simultaneously. Each recorder can save videos with different name and format, keeping the last 90 days of transmission on disk, automatically dividing the recordings into 60-minute files and superimposing the date and time for a quick search and consultation.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1, Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- I/O video card: Blackmagic Design Decklink Duo 2 or Decklink Mini Recorder*
A registered copy of the software can be used on one machine only. The license is not personal and therefore not linked to an individual user, but can be used by different users working on the same workstation. In case of a license purchased for a single station, Xdevel offers a second license free of charge to be used on another machine as a back up. For security reasons, Xdevel strongly recommends installing the second license on a back up workstation. If you want to use the software on more than one workstation, you must purchase additional licenses based on the number of machines on which you want to install and use the software.
The supply of products and services is always accompanied by a high level of technical support. Support services are included in all subscription plans and are provided through ticketing system, email, telephone or through remote desktop sessions.
- Video acquisition from physical or virtual devices (vMix, OBS, etc.).
- Possibility to define multiple recorders, with quality and customised audio/video coding.
- Automatic splitting of recordings into daily folders and 60-minute files.
- Automatic removal of records older than 90/180 days.
- Date and time stamped in the recorded video.
- Email notifications in case of errors or insufficient disk space.