Low latency point-to-point live audio transmission and reception
CasterLive Cloud sends and receives professional quality audio over any Internet connection, including cellular, WiFi and LAN/WAN connections. The versatility of the software makes it ideal for live broadcasts making it a valid substitute for wired, satellite or streaming radio links. The flow is managed through a web service accessible to multiple users, allowing interaction between multiple operators.
Audio signal transmission and reception
Each instance of CasterLive DJ can transmit and receive the audio signal with low latency.
The fastest solution to perform remote external broadcasts, even between several remote parties without the need to configure ports on your router.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 11, macOS with Intel Core or Apple Silicon processor.
- Sound card: Any. It is necessary to have multiple inputs and outputs available to allow, in addition to sending and receiving audio, the use of intercom functions between connected users.
- Network connectivity: Stable internet connection in order to guarantee excellent transmission quality.
- Low latency point-to-point audio streaming (<2 seconds).
- Simultaneous audio transmission and reception from multiple locations.
- Possibility to set the transmission quality.
- Secondary audio channel for communications between connected users.
- Dedicated chat for text communications between connected users.
- No need to open UDP ports in the router.
- Service connection protected by password.
- Automatic reconnection in case of disconnection.
Read our FAQ's
You can purchase the CasterLive DJ software as a monthly or yearly subscription directly from our online store.
To proceed with the purchase visit the online store and select the monthly or annual subscription type.
After completing the purchase process you will receive an activation email with the setup and software access credentials.
You can pay with any credit card valid for Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
If you are not in possession of a credit card valid for the Visa, Mastercard and American Express circuits, you can place your order by telephone by calling +39 0942793988, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., and then make the transfer. Or if you prefer, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which plan you wish to activate.
With this method, the service will be activated within 2-3 working days depending on banking times.
You must activate the service before installing the software. Access the online store and follow the procedure.
Cases in which disconnections may be encountered that prevent the regular use of CasterLive DJ are:
– unstable or slow internet connection;
– presence of third party software saturating the network bandwidth;
– ongoing system updates.
In order to be able to monitor the stability of the Internet connection, we recommend installing the PingPlotter software.