This information concerns the processing of your personal data. We invite you to read it carefully to be fully informed and aware of it.
1. Data we collect
When you visit our site or use our services, we can process the following data:
- Data you provide to us. You can provide us with data when you communicate with us through the methods provided on our site. For example, if you activate an account you are asked to provide some data, such as name, email address, username, password, company name, occupation and telephone number. If you purchase one of our paid services, you will also need to provide us with your billing information. Other data, such as contact information, your professional title or your feedback, may be collected when you participate in our events or take part in our surveys or other commercial or marketing interactions.
- Navigation data. When you visit our site, we automatically collect data concerning telematic traffic which by their nature cannot be immediately associated with identified interested parties, but through processing or association with data held by third parties, they could allow visitors to be identified on the site (for example, IP addresses , type of browser and operating system used, time of request for access to web pages). This data is used, in aggregate and anonymous form, only for statistical purposes related to visits to our site or to verify its correct functionality.
- Data relating to services. When you use our services, we automatically collect data regarding their use, such as IP addresses, browser types, device types, log files and other system and connection data. We collect aggregate and anonymous data on how you access and use the services, for example which pages are displayed and which features of the services are used. These data allow us to improve the content and functioning of our services.
- Data we receive from third parties. We may occasionally access your data through third parties (for example, suppliers, partners, sponsors or social media platforms), subject to verification that they have obtained your consent to transmit your data to us or that you have consented to the disclosure of your data. The data that we may collect from third parties include name, title, company name, professional title, telephone number or e-mail address and we use the data we receive from third parties to improve the accuracy of your data and marketing offers.
2. Use of data
The data we collect can be used by us for the following purposes:
- To manage our platforms and the security of our IT systems
- To obtain statistics on access to our site and on the use of our services
- To carry out research and development in order to improve our site and our services
- To manage orders and billing of our services
- To provide, manage, optimize and maintain our services
- To manage requests for assistance and provide information and access to resources or services
- To send technical communications, reports, updates or security notifications
- To send marketing communications
- To prevent fraud, unauthorized use or other illegal conduct relating to our site or services
When you visit our site, the legal basis for the processing of your data is to provide you with the necessary tools to visit the site and access the features made available. When you use our services the legal basis is to perform a service requested by you.
We will not carry out any automated decision-making process, nor any form of profiling.
3. Data sharing
Your data may be disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
- To our suppliers who need to access your data to provide assistance
- To our partners and sponsors when our services are carried out, in whole or in part, together with them. In these cases, we will ensure that the partners or sponsors are clearly visible and that you have the opportunity not to accept. The processing of this data, if authorized by you, will take place in the manner that will be indicated to you by our partners or sponsors
- To our advertising partners in order to send you reports relating to products and services that may be of interest to you
- To third-party advertisers when you access the advertisements displayed on our site or our services. If you don’t want third parties to process your data, you will need to avoid accessing these ads
- To third parties in general, where required by law or judicial authority, in connection with the sale, sale, merger, bankruptcy, restructuring or other reorganization of our company, to protect our legitimate rights or interests, to ascertain any violations committed through the our site or our services or to protect vital interests of third parties, etc.
4. Third party sites
Our site or services may contain links to third party websites or services or to other content that connects to third party websites, on which our company cannot exercise any control over compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data. . In these cases, it will be your responsibility to verify the information provided in this regard by third parties.
5. Transfer of data abroad
Your data may be transferred by us to external managers who deal on our behalf with activities necessary for the operation of our site or our services and, in particular, the hosting of personal data and our services. These suppliers may be located in other countries within the European Union or in the U.S. In the latter case, only to suppliers certified under the Privacy Shield or in any case equipped with any other requirement required to guarantee a level of protection adequate to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
6. Data retention
Your data will be kept by us for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing provided here, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, or retention is necessary to document the performance of these activities or for the protection of every right however connected to their use.
7. Children under 16 years old
The visit to the site and the use of our services are not aimed at minors under 16, who must therefore refrain from using them. The processing of their data pursuant to the provisions herein is excluded and, for our part, we will do everything possible, where it depends on us, to avoid the collection of such data. This is unless the consent to the processing of the child’s data is given or authorized by the owner of parental responsibility.
8. Data security
We are continuously committed to protecting your data and to adopting technical and organizational measures that comply with current legislation on the protection of personal data. Additional security information is available on the Security Information page of our site.
9. What are your rights
- You have the right to ask us for access to your data and to receive a copy of your data that is being processed by us.
- You have the right to ask us for the rectification or cancellation (right to be forgotten) of your data, in the manner described in point 12 of this information “or the limitation of the processing that concerns you or to oppose the processing of your data.
- You have the right to receive the data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (right to data portability).
When the data processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation. However, we point out that the revocation of data processing, as well as in general the failure to communicate your data, may prevent all or part of your navigation on the site or the performance of your services by our company.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data by us violates the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you can lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data (www.garanteprivacy.it).
10. Holder of the treatment
The data controller is Xdevel S.r.l., with headquarters in Santa Teresa di Riva via Sparagonà 1, VAT number 03578880837, Email email@example.com. The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any updates of this information will be communicated on our website. In the event of significant changes affecting the management of your personal data, these changes will not take effect until thirty days have elapsed. We therefore invite you to periodically check this page to make sure you are always up to date with any news.
12. Access, cancellation or correction of personal data
You can request the cancellation or correction of your personal data by filling in the following form: