Download manager for broadcast
Xwebcopy allows the automatic download of news and audio and video programmes to be transmitted on your station and the upload of files for immediate replay. It works both in automatic mode, through time scheduling on different days of the week, and in manual mode. Xwebcopy is a download manager specific for broadcasters, that automates the process of downloading/uploading content, thanks to functionalities such as the use of temporary variables in file paths, the processing of audio files and the execution of customised commands.
The interface allows you to quickly view the daily schedules of news and programmes, manually intervene on the operations of creating, removing, modifying or downloading/uploading files, automatically setting the download/upload following the scheduled events.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1, Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Network connectivity: Stable and performing internet connection to guarantee punctuality and
speed in download/upload processes.
A registered copy of the software can be used on one machine only. The license is not personal and therefore not linked to an individual user, but can be used by different users working on the same workstation. In case of a license purchased for a single station, Xdevel offers a second license free of charge to be used on another machine as a back up. For security reasons, Xdevel strongly recommends installing the second license on a back up workstation. If you want to use the software on more than one workstation, you must purchase additional licenses based on the number of machines on which you want to install and use the software.
The supply of products and services is always accompanied by a high level of technical support. Support services are included in all subscription plans and are provided through ticketing system, email, telephone or through remote desktop sessions.
- Download files from HTTP, HTTPS or FTP sites.
- Scheduling of downloads/uploads on the various days of the week.
- Dynamic management of files whose name contains temporal variables, through the use of Jolly characters.
- Automatic upload of files from PC to FTP server or planning of local copies of files.
- Automatic conversion to MP3 and normalisation of WAV files.
- Execution of custom commands at the end of the download.
- Automatic download of RSS feeds.