Choose the version that best suits you
Xautomation is available in 3 versions: Basic, Lite e Full. Lite e Full, besides the functionalities of the Basic, include other applications for a complete management of your radio-station.
Suitable for recreational use or
Suitable to radio stations with limited
requirements for ads management.
Suitable to any radio station that needs
a full management system
All versions include archiving, editing, scheduling, live assist, automatic and manual generation of schedules, silence detector, reporting, logging of the tracks played, user management, external streaming management.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1, Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memoria: 4 GB di RAM
- Hard disk: SATA 1 TB
- Sound card: Any, with WDM driver
- Monitor: 19″ with 1280 x 1024 resolution
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64bit Service Pack 1, Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 256 GB SSD for the system, SATA 2 TB or higher in RAID 0/1 mode for the audio storage
- Sound card: PCIe with WDM driver and minimum two outputs (live and cueing)
- Monitor: 23″, 24″, one or two monitors with 1920 x 1080 resolution
Audio files supported
- WAV 16bit PCM (linear)
- MP3 CBR (128, 160, 192, 224, 256, 320 Kbps)
- MP2 (128, 160, 192, 224, 256, 320, 384 Kbps)
- Airing in manual or automatic mode suitable for broadcasters that work many hours on live and for those that work automatically 24 hours a day.
- Storing tracks to add, remove, classify, search, filter and organise audio files.
- Drag-and-drop to make the broadcasting and programming operations intuitive.
- Non-destructive editing with the possibility of setting markers such as IN, INTRO, MIX, OUT, REFRAIN and OUTRO on each track.
- Monitor with the possibility of previewing the mix with the next element.
- Live recording of the audio stream for immediate re-use.
- Playback of audio streams via the internet and broadcasting of external audio sources for automatic or manual management of external live event.
- Integrated scheduler based on musical rules to generate complete schedules upfront, with an advanced algorithm for tracks selection.
- Real-time scheduler based on musical rules to delegate to the system the choice of the best song to be transmitted without the need to create scheduling in advance.
- Numerous musical rules such as song and artist separation, element never at the same time, hours and months allowed, song and artist alias, maximum number of artist presences.
- Instant verification of musical rules to analyze tracks.
- Complete history to find out what has been transmitted and to graphically display on the grid the hourly positioning of each single passage on the air.
- Silence detector to restart the system in case of problems with email notification.
- Jingle palettes with unlimited presets to immediately access audio files, effects and bases to be used during live broadcasts.
- Extraction of audio files from CD with CDDB support for immediate data tag.
- Recorder and editor with all the basic features for creating audio content.
- Backup module for data integrity and to transfer the archive to any storage device.
- Printing of the log according to law regulations.
- Streaming transmission of one or more outgoing audio streams with sending of metadata.