Audio recorder and editor
Xrecorder includes all the features of a professional audio editor, with recording, format conversion and normalisation options. Particularly suitable for creating headings and newsletters thanks to its News manager, which allows you to store and assemble previously created records.
Quick and easy editing
With Xrecorder it is possible to simultaneously open multiple audio files, generate mixes and other editing operations with immediate visual feedback, thanks to the waveform generated in real time.
Advanced recording modes
Xrecorder supports punch-in mode, to record from a specific point of the audio file without overwriting it and the mix mode, to superimpose the recording on the existing audio file. Moreover it
is possible to enable the recording “without silence”: Xrecorder can automatically detect the silence during the recording and remove it without further editing.
The Xrecorder database allows you to store newly created audio files and recordings, archive them by categories and use them to produce the hourly editions of radio news. A fast news manager that allows on the go the creation and the broadcast news.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1, Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- Sound card: Any, with WDM driver
A registered copy of the software can be used on one machine only. The license is not personal and therefore not linked to an individual user, but can be used by different users working on the same workstation. In case of a license purchased for a single station, Xdevel offers a second license free of charge to be used on another machine as a back up. For security reasons, Xdevel strongly recommends installing the second license on a back up workstation. If you want to use the software on more than one workstation, you must purchase additional licenses based on the number of machines on which you want to install and use the software.
The supply of products and services is always accompanied by a high level of technical support. Support services are included in all subscription plans and are provided through ticketing system, email, telephone or through remote desktop sessions.
- Editing one or more files and the possibility of mixing the selected file with a file previously saved on disk.
- Audio recording from any physical source, punch-in or mix mode and recording “without silence”.
- Ability to archive recordings by categories.
- News manager to create automatically news and programs from a group of archived records.
- Final export to MP3 320Kbps or WAV 16bit.