Receipt and handling of SMS and WhatsApp messages
Xsms is the software that allows the reception of SMS and WhatsApp messages. Besides receiving text messages it is possible to receive voice notes and images. The contents can be exported to Xautomation, allowing users’ messages and associated multimedia content to be broadcast on the radio. To receive messages on Xsms it is necessary to interface an Android smartphone on the same LAN as the system, using the Xnote app.
The main interface allows you to view all received messages and sort them into multiple folders. It is possible to preview the text message, show photos received or listen to and save voice messages.
You can automatically save new contacts in the Xsms address book and fill in additional information. The address book also allows you to manage any contacts to be filtered to receive messages on the PC.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1, Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- Device for message reception: Any device with Android 6 or higher (or Android emulator with
- Network connectivity: WiFi to allow communication between PC and Android device on the same LAN network
A registered copy of the software can be used on one machine only. The license is not personal and therefore not linked to an individual user, but can be used by different users working on the same workstation. In case of a license purchased for a single station, Xdevel offers a second license free of charge to be used on another machine as a back up. For security reasons, Xdevel strongly recommends installing the second license on a back up workstation. If you want to use the software on more than one workstation, you must purchase additional licenses based on the number of machines on which you want to install and use the software.
The supply of products and services is always accompanied by a high level of technical support. Support services are included in all subscription plans and are provided through ticketing system, email, telephone or through remote desktop sessions.
- Receipt txt messages via SMS and WhatsApp.
- Receipt multimedia content from WhatsApp.
- Publication of audio notes on Xautomation, which can be used as voice tracks associated with the tracks on the air.
- Automatic saving of multimedia content on PC.
- Contacts directory with the possibility to save new contacts automatically.
- Communication with Android smartphones via dedicated Xnote app.